The STEM team are expanding.. could you be the latest member of the team? We are currently looking for an Education Relationship Manager to help inspire our future generation and build links between local businesses and schools.
Purpose of the Role:
The post holder will support activity delivered through the North East Ambassador Hub contract with reference to the effective communication, awareness and understanding of the STEM agenda to regional stakeholders and partners. This post raises the profile of the STEM Hub, Hub ambassadors and the provision of quality interaction in schools and colleges across the North East region. Additionally the Education Relationship Manager will work as part of the STEM team to complement and enhance existing STEM activities / provision.
School / Non school based support and delivery
- Identify and recruit regional schools and non traditional groups and complete accurate diagnostic and needs analysis of school / group support required and undertake action planning including STEM Surgeries, priority school focus, school information newsletters etc.
- Facilitate the link with industry and identify their input to schools’ / groups’ need.
- Develop and deliver creative STEM related classroom based sessions to support schools, STEM Clubs and other STEM Learning initiatives etc
- Work with the Relationship and Stakeholder Executive to update and interrogate CRM and STEM Learning client systems / platforms and monitor Hub performance
- STEM Club programme management and delivery
- Creation of relationships and links with non-classroom based partners i.e. Scouts, attendance at festivals, community groups / clubs, libraries etc within the STEMLearning contract.
- Development of events to engage non school partners – Marra Festival
- Collaboration with Partners and Stakeholders
- Collaborative partnership working and relationship development with SLPs and Computing Hubs as identified in the STEM Learning Ambassador Hub contract
- Collaboration with external stakeholders and partners (Professional Institutions, Engineering UK)
STEM Ambassador Engagement and Development
- Alongside the Relationship and Stakeholder Executive develop an engagement plan for effective Ambassador recruitment
- Develop an Ambassador recognition programme
- Develop and deliver effective Ambassador training programme
- Develop Ambassador resources including physical resources and online support
- Supporting Contract Performance
- Feed into impact analysis of Ambassador Hub programme and High performing Hub criteria
- Monitoring & reporting performance against targets for STEM Hub programmes
- Development of impact analysis and evaluation strategy for the Hub including assessment methods and measurement
- Work with the STEM Contracts Manager to ensure submission of timely reports and claims to STEM Learning
For more information and to apply, please click here